Sometimes I just don't want to tell my stories anymore. And I don't know if that's a particularly good or bad thing, I just don't feel like sharing the things that happen to me. I don't feel the need or even the desire.
There are times when I shut like a clam and it's because I've been hurt. And there are other times when I just don't open. And it results in me imitating clamish behavior. And it's weird, because I can think of no reason I don't want to tell people what's up in my life. I just don't feel like it.
There are times when I shut like a clam and it's because I've been hurt. And there are other times when I just don't open. And it results in me imitating clamish behavior. And it's weird, because I can think of no reason I don't want to tell people what's up in my life. I just don't feel like it.
Comments
Post a Comment