Skip to main content

Not very profound

I feel like I haven't written in forever, which is weird, 'cause I've been writing pretty faithfully at least once a week, sometimes more, for a while.

Here are my thoughts: my last few days have been kinda unproductive. Which hasn't been good for me. But I've been thinking about things.

What used to bring me my amusement and pleasure has obviously got to change. Those things are no longer available to me. I can't go dancing all the time, there's next to no social life, and I don't get to see people very much (comparatively speaking) anymore. So I need new amusements, pastimes and happinesses. 

Another thought: How glad I am that I am human and I can experience pain. Pain means there is or was love. I miss so many people so much more than I can say, but I'm glad I feel that pain instead of just not loving them. Under everything, under all the tears and pain and emptiness I sometimes undergo, I am glad I have a soft heart. I'm glad I love people, even when they bring me pain. 

Random thought: All the money I have in the world is sitting on my desk. It is $54. It's weird that I'm looking at 100% of my funds.

Also. Often I ignore people's texts and messages or neglect them on accident, but sometimes I ignore or neglect them on purpose, or I on purpose hide from people by making myself invisible on their chat lists. It's not because I'm mad or I don't love them or anything, I just need to not talk to people. I don't get it, but sometimes I can't even talk to those I love very much... I must just hide.

In other news, I want to just spit love all over everyone in the whole world.
Kinda like this...
P.S. It may be gross, but this is one of my favorite pictures ever.
I feel like it describes a lot of aspects of my personality. ;)

Or like this.

Have a beautiful day. I'm going to make something of myself.

Comments

  1. Chip, I just love you lots. *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sariah, I just love you too. *Hugs also* I hope you're doing well. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderers in a Strange Land

"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world." ~C.S. Lewis   Recently, it hit me in a totally new way, and has continued to do so, that we as human beings really are other-worldly creatures. We are not made for this world. We are wanderers in a strange land, poor wayfaring strangers here. We're equipped for this world, but it's not our natural habitat. What makes me think this? There are many things that have brought me to this conclusion. Let me list a few. Desires which nothing in this world can satisfy. There are so many of these, are there not? We hate goodbyes, whether that goodbye is temporary or long-term; we want to be with our friends and loved ones forever. We also want friendships that go so much deeper than is humanly possible. I don't know if I can describe this desire, but hopefully you've felt it and you know what I'm talking about. We want to...

This is for You

My dear friend, I'm about to tell you something important, something true. Something I know from the bottom of my heart. it is not a painful truth, it's a happy, awesome one. It will make your life better when you know it, too.  But you are not going to believe me. You have self-conditioned to disbelieve what it is I am going to tell you. It's not that it would be painful to accept. It would, in fact, be wonderful. You don't accept it because you can't see it. But faith is believing in things we can't see. So I am asking you to suspend your disbelief for a minute and be willing to believe what I am about to tell you, because I KNOW it's true. And here it is. You... are beautiful. I'm serious. You have no idea. Girl, you're amazing! I know you can't see it in yourself, but even the most drop-dead, unbelievably beautiful people can't see it in themselves. And I'm telling you, you are so beautiful! Don't you dare disbelieve me! ;)...

The Path

I feel like one of those characters at the end of an epic movie who finishes their quest in the exact same place as it started. The place looks the same, and so do other people, but they know they will never be the same. They cannot be.  The girl stands, looking up at the place where it all began, knowing she is not the same. She takes a deep breath. Runs her fingers through her hair. Sighs. But instead of end credits rolling, she turns around and realizes there's a path before her feet. It's foggy and twisty, but it's a path . She doesn't know where it goes. She takes one last look over her shoulder at all that she can see of her previous adventure. Then she turns and, without looking back, follows the path. She has no choice; she can't go back the way she came. So she goes forward, into the fog. She knows that somewhere along this path, someday, she will come to a place... and look up at it... and go inside... only to come out a different person. And she'll ...