Saw a few sights between Idaho and Pennsylvania...
Travel is good for the soul.
| "Nicole, you're the only person I know that can sleep so soundly with a cat on her stomach." |
| Younger Sibling #2 |
| The Grand Canyon is breathtaking and vast beyond description or possible comprehension, or my camera's pathetic ability to capture the beauty my eyes see and my heart feels |
| Other people were looking at the view and I was over here like, "DEM ROCKS!!" |
| So. Much. Dimension. |
| Younger Sibling #1 |
| #timeforanobnoxiousselfie - Pretty sure I surpassed my year's quota of selfies on this trip. You have no idea. |
| I'm pretty sure God didn't create the Grand Canyon or any other nature for us to walk around the rim on nice paths. Nature was made to get DIRTY in. |
| Road trips <3 'Twas a lovely day in New Mexico. |
| I'M AT A PAYPHONE. You're welcome. |
| Mansion House, Nauvoo. Home of the Prophet Joseph. |
| The River, as seen from Nauvoo |
| Graves of Emma, Joseph and Hyrum |
| "I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it." - Joseph Smith, Jr. |
| Stairs of Carthage jail |
Travel is good for the soul.
Comments
Post a Comment