I have only been really STUDYING my scriptures seriously again for five days, and the blessings are already incredible.
Sample:
1. I have more energy to be kind and have a good attitude.
2. I'm receiving insights and I can feel myself growing more spiritually in tune to His will.
3. I'm not missing things anymore. I still think with affection and wistfulness about my friends and experiences from the past, but I'm reconciled to the present and my nostalgia isn't crippling by any means.
4. Self-control got so much easier.
5. I don't have as much desire to waste my time.
6. I got my dental examination today. No cavities, and my papers are going to be mailed TOMORROW!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
7. Annnnnnnd I got a job. :D And it looks like it's going to be a really good one.
He is so good to me. I am forever grateful.
Sample:
1. I have more energy to be kind and have a good attitude.
2. I'm receiving insights and I can feel myself growing more spiritually in tune to His will.
3. I'm not missing things anymore. I still think with affection and wistfulness about my friends and experiences from the past, but I'm reconciled to the present and my nostalgia isn't crippling by any means.
4. Self-control got so much easier.
5. I don't have as much desire to waste my time.
6. I got my dental examination today. No cavities, and my papers are going to be mailed TOMORROW!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
7. Annnnnnnd I got a job. :D And it looks like it's going to be a really good one.
He is so good to me. I am forever grateful.
Comments
Post a Comment