If you want to live without regrets, then love.
If it comes to a decision between doing what's safe and unvulnerable, and loving, love.
I'm not saying, fall romantically head-over-heels hopelessly in love, I'm just saying, love.
What do I know? it just seems like, if you have a choice between being safe and loving, you're more likely to choose to be safe, but you're more likely to regret it. If you don't want to regret anything, choose the riskier option. Be unsafe. Choose to love.
This is advice to me, too.
If it comes to a decision between doing what's safe and unvulnerable, and loving, love.
I'm not saying, fall romantically head-over-heels hopelessly in love, I'm just saying, love.
What do I know? it just seems like, if you have a choice between being safe and loving, you're more likely to choose to be safe, but you're more likely to regret it. If you don't want to regret anything, choose the riskier option. Be unsafe. Choose to love.
This is advice to me, too.
Comments
Post a Comment