I don't need a million dollars.
I don't need a fancy house or a fancy car.
I don't need super trendy clothes or perfect hair.
I don't need status.
I don't need fame.
I don't need a spotlight.
I don't need to keep up with the Joneses.
I don't need to "be like..."
All I want is, someday to have
a man to love, who loves me
a troop of little children, to love, teach and cuddle
a warm, safe place to live
some blankets and pillows
some legos and toys for the children
a kitchen in which to make food for my family
musical instruments
a library
a patch of grass
a few adventures.
And we will all be very,
very
happy.
^____^
I don't need a fancy house or a fancy car.
I don't need super trendy clothes or perfect hair.
I don't need status.
I don't need fame.
I don't need a spotlight.
I don't need to keep up with the Joneses.
I don't need to "be like..."
All I want is, someday to have
a man to love, who loves me
a troop of little children, to love, teach and cuddle
a warm, safe place to live
some blankets and pillows
some legos and toys for the children
a kitchen in which to make food for my family
musical instruments
a library
a patch of grass
a few adventures.
And we will all be very,
very
happy.
^____^
Comments
Post a Comment