Ha. I feel so young, and not in a good way.
Look at the world. It's lost way too much of its magic. It's not what it used to be when I was a child. I guess this means I'm growing up and turning into an adult, and I don't like it.
But at the same time, I see myself as bumbling awkwardly along, not really knowing what I'm doing. <--I feel like that's even truer than I let myself think.
I kind of feel like I have the worst of both worlds, and I don't like it in the least.
This too shall pass, I suppose. I think it's just a mood, and soon I'll go back to thinking I know enough to get me by, which is probably just barely true. I won't worry about this forever. I probably worry about it more than I should. I just wish living life came easier to me--don't we all?
Look at the world. It's lost way too much of its magic. It's not what it used to be when I was a child. I guess this means I'm growing up and turning into an adult, and I don't like it.
But at the same time, I see myself as bumbling awkwardly along, not really knowing what I'm doing. <--I feel like that's even truer than I let myself think.
I kind of feel like I have the worst of both worlds, and I don't like it in the least.
This too shall pass, I suppose. I think it's just a mood, and soon I'll go back to thinking I know enough to get me by, which is probably just barely true. I won't worry about this forever. I probably worry about it more than I should. I just wish living life came easier to me--don't we all?
Comments
Post a Comment