My dear friend, I'm about to tell you something important, something true. Something I know from the bottom of my heart. it is not a painful truth, it's a happy, awesome one. It will make your life better when you know it, too. But you are not going to believe me. You have self-conditioned to disbelieve what it is I am going to tell you. It's not that it would be painful to accept. It would, in fact, be wonderful. You don't accept it because you can't see it. But faith is believing in things we can't see. So I am asking you to suspend your disbelief for a minute and be willing to believe what I am about to tell you, because I KNOW it's true. And here it is. You... are beautiful. I'm serious. You have no idea. Girl, you're amazing! I know you can't see it in yourself, but even the most drop-dead, unbelievably beautiful people can't see it in themselves. And I'm telling you, you are so beautiful! Don't you dare disbelieve me! ;)...
and moths
ReplyDeleteTechnically, before electric lightbulbs moths would actually fly toward flames, which would kill them just as much as artificial light. The difference is that we notice the corpses of dead moths now.
DeleteYou two. xD
DeleteChip... This is astonishing. Did you think of it yourself?
ReplyDeleteI did. I thought of more examples, but one suffices.
DeleteWhat are your thoughts on the subject?