I have said this before, and I don't doubt I'll say it again. Here is me making it a public announcement.
To whom it may concern:
I am too immature to handle a romantic relationship. Still. I am too emotionally immature to hold a beating heart safely between my two palms. I'm too young and too inexperienced. I'm afraid: I don't want to hurt anyone. I can barely control my own heart, the little wild thing that it is. Don't put me in charge of someone else's.
Every other kind of love,
Catherine
To whom it may concern:
I am too immature to handle a romantic relationship. Still. I am too emotionally immature to hold a beating heart safely between my two palms. I'm too young and too inexperienced. I'm afraid: I don't want to hurt anyone. I can barely control my own heart, the little wild thing that it is. Don't put me in charge of someone else's.
Every other kind of love,
Catherine
Comments
Post a Comment