I miss you.
There are these times in my life where I am surrounded by irreproachably wonderful people, and I'm having fun and I'm busy and productive, but in my quiet moments by myself, I feel profoundly alone. Those are the times when I want to just hug a friend and talk for hours about things that are important. These are times when I could really want nothing more than to be vulnerable. Not in a painful way (I mean, outside the normal painfulness of vulnerability), but in a way that makes my soul soar. In a way that's cleansing and gets all the gunk off our wings so we are free to fly.
Connection isn't easy for me, but I really, really want it to happen.
Catherine, this kills me. I'm coming to you sooon!!!!
ReplyDeleteDO IT I NEED YOU <3 <3 <3
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete