I admit it--I owe you a post. In fact, I owe you many posts. About finals week, Elevation, graduation, this last extremely difficult week, and the epiphany I had on Sunday. Among other things. Hold your horses. ;)
For now, since I'm not in a position to write you something beautiful, I'll give you a video of me. Speaking, for a change. Summing up three years of learning, growing, crying, laughing, reading, sweating, and becoming, in less than one minute. This is perhaps the greatest lesson I learned in high school.
Enjoy. :)
For now, since I'm not in a position to write you something beautiful, I'll give you a video of me. Speaking, for a change. Summing up three years of learning, growing, crying, laughing, reading, sweating, and becoming, in less than one minute. This is perhaps the greatest lesson I learned in high school.
Enjoy. :)
Comments
Post a Comment