We read this paper in lit class today. It is absolutely beautiful. (:
I highly encourage you to read it--ALL of it (it won't make total sense 'til you get to the end). Even read it twice if you have the time. It's definitely worth it. Then comment on your thoughts. Are you aware of the rings around you? How important are they to you? How can you avoid that perilous desire to be part of one?
The Inner Ring, by C.S. Lewis
P.S., I have two to four good blog posts on the way... I just don't have time to make them as awesome as I want them, or to get them to a point where they're ready to be read by you wonderful people. (: So I guess this will have to do for right now... (Although I know you're all DYING to hear what I'm going to say next). ;)
In the mean time, happy Valentine's day!
I highly encourage you to read it--ALL of it (it won't make total sense 'til you get to the end). Even read it twice if you have the time. It's definitely worth it. Then comment on your thoughts. Are you aware of the rings around you? How important are they to you? How can you avoid that perilous desire to be part of one?
The Inner Ring, by C.S. Lewis
P.S., I have two to four good blog posts on the way... I just don't have time to make them as awesome as I want them, or to get them to a point where they're ready to be read by you wonderful people. (: So I guess this will have to do for right now... (Although I know you're all DYING to hear what I'm going to say next). ;)
In the mean time, happy Valentine's day!
I LOVE the Inner Ring!!
ReplyDeleteIt's SOOOOO good!
So, yeah, I concur. Go read it everyone. :D
Me too! I adore this essay. :3 Totally worth the time.
Delete