This is for you, Simmy!
Alright y'all! So, I have a wonderful friend who absolutely loves llamas. I do not know how or where or when this obsession started, but there it is. She loves them. (If ever you hear or see me saying anything about llamas, it likely has something to do with this...)
I won't bombard you with all the countless llama awesomeness that I have found or have been shown because of this friendship; but I do have just one thing to show you. I got a kick out of this.
llamafont.com
Once you get over the initial awesomeness, make sure to check out the "what" and the "why" down at the bottom.
That's all. It was just kind of a random post, but I hope I sent some llama-laden sunshine into your day. (:
Alright y'all! So, I have a wonderful friend who absolutely loves llamas. I do not know how or where or when this obsession started, but there it is. She loves them. (If ever you hear or see me saying anything about llamas, it likely has something to do with this...)
I won't bombard you with all the countless llama awesomeness that I have found or have been shown because of this friendship; but I do have just one thing to show you. I got a kick out of this.
llamafont.com
Once you get over the initial awesomeness, make sure to check out the "what" and the "why" down at the bottom.
That's all. It was just kind of a random post, but I hope I sent some llama-laden sunshine into your day. (:
Chocolate Chipper,
ReplyDeleteI approve of this blog post.
Sincerely,
Simmy
Head Giraffle Maker,
DeleteI am glad to hear it.
Much chocolate,
Chipper
You two are so weird! :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteQuim (the other Kimberly)