So...I guess an explanation of what this blog is is in order.
I think a lot. When I think a lot, sometimes I fit pieces of a puzzle together in my mind, and when it starts to make sense, I get super excited. Then I want to tell people about it. Since I tend to communicate better through writing than speaking (and it comes more easily to me), this was the natural thing to do.
Anyway, expect semi-regular updates about whatever happens to be on my mind--from pop culture to current events to stuff that happened a million years ago, and beyond...
I think a lot. When I think a lot, sometimes I fit pieces of a puzzle together in my mind, and when it starts to make sense, I get super excited. Then I want to tell people about it. Since I tend to communicate better through writing than speaking (and it comes more easily to me), this was the natural thing to do.
Anyway, expect semi-regular updates about whatever happens to be on my mind--from pop culture to current events to stuff that happened a million years ago, and beyond...
I love it. I can't wait to hear your wonderings!
ReplyDelete